We Must Live Together As Brothers, Sisters – President Buhari Charges Kaduna People

Forum 3 years ago

We Must Live Together As Brothers, Sisters – President Buhari Charges Kaduna People

President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday urged Kaduna State indigenes to cooperate with the government and security agencies to maintain peace and harmony.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d7c3312dab53c15645bf26ab336595c5.png

He stressed that development will only take place when energies are collectively channelled to building, instead of destruction of lives and property.

“We must live together as brothers and sisters because without peace, development cannot take place”,

Buhari said at the virtual opening of the Fifth Kaduna Economic and Investment Summit.

The Nigerian leader commended the state on its credentials as one of the new investment destinations of choice in Nigeria.

“These efforts have received just recognition in the response of the business community which has put in new investments in the state.”

He noted that the success of state governments in attracting investments, creating jobs and increasing their Internally Generated Revenues, IGR, would be critical to the development of the entire country.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 2 days ago

Forum | 2 days ago

Kaduna Assembly To Probe Nasir El-Rufai’s Administration
Forum | 2 days ago

Kaduna Assembly To Probe Nasir El-Rufai’s Administration

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje