#BBNaija: Nengi Spotted Sipping Wine And Swimming Excitedly Shortly After Ozo’s Eviction (Watch Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Nengi Spotted Sipping Wine And Swimming Excitedly Shortly After Ozo’s Eviction (Watch Video)

BBNaija housemate, Nengi has been spotted swimming with Laycon and sipping some fresh wine shortly after Ozo‘s eviction from the show.

Recall that yesterday, Ozo who has been an unrepentant admirer of Nengi was announced as the 15th housemate to be evicted from the show and Nengi appeared worried as she broke into uncontrollable tears.

Nengi was also seen and heard telling Laycon about her “feelings” over Ozo’s exit because she’s gotten used to him being around her for a very long time and as such, it was normal for her to feel the way she felt.

However, moments later, the former beauty queen appears to have moved on from her sober state as she was spotted sipping the wine Biggie gave herself and the rest of housemates in celebration for making it to finals.

Nengi took a swim in the Jacuzzi and while sipping wine, and viewers have found her quick switch surprising as many opine the tears she was shedding earlier in the evening were ‘crocodile tears’.

Watch video clips below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija’s Peace Ogor Gets Engaged

BBNaija
Forum | 1 week ago

BBNaija's Chomzy’s Husband Shares Disturbing Post, Causes Fear Online

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice
Forum | 1 week ago

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice