Nigerian Gospel Singer GUC Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Gospel Singer GUC Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Nigerian gospel music minister, Gift Ugochi Godspower , popularly known as GUC is from the city of Port-Harcourt in Rivers State and also a graduate of University Of Port-Harcourt. GUC was signed to Eezee Concept Media in 2019 and has since been making great gospel songs.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8744dece0de5fc6129e5aa0811b74639.jpg

GUC Biography

Gift Ugochi Christopher is gospel singer and song writer who has been making notable impacts in the gospel music industry, he given birth to on 8th of October, he’s from Emohua local government area, Port Harcourt in Rivers State.

He was brought up at Port Harcourt, he looses both parents while he was still young, he had to source for his needs by selling water and driving trials which earns him a little.

Education

GUC studied at University of Port Harcourt.

Career

GUC kick start his music career in 2013 at Port Harcourt where he released his first brand single on 1st of January 2014 tagged “I believe”.

He got signed into EezeeConceptz in November 2019, where he got a brand new car as a welcome treat, right at EeZee Concepts he had ministered along with Ijay, Sammy Hart, Baruch Okeoghene and many others and as well ministered in many gospel congregations within Nigerian which includes Excel season 8 & season 9, Manifest concert, heart of worship, etc.

He got his major hit with a song he releases on the 1st of January 2020, tagged “All that matters”, the song had reached over 7million viewers on YouTube and has been the highest hit of his songs.

Personal Life

He said to have lost he’s parents while he was still young, no information about how siblings

GUC is not married yet.

Songs

• All that matters

• I believe

• Truth

• Yours

• You know

• Ike Nille (All power)

• The bill

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8341bd2f90af4f5c0f65be54db34911f.jpg

Top Songs

Networth

GUC net worth is not estimated

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’
Forum | 6 hours ago

Rebecca Ferguson Discusses Mission: Impossible Exit: ‘It Needs to Be Worth It’

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 9 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama as Nigerian Man Slaps Girlfriend Over Cake-cutting at Party

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes