Nigerian Gospel Singer Frank Edward Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Gospel Singer Frank Edward Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Frank Ugochukwu Edwards is a Nigerian Contemporary Gospel singer and songwriter from Enugu State. He is the founder and owner of the record label Rocktown Records, which is home to recording artists such as Edwards himself, Gil, Divine, King BAS, Nkay, David, Dudu and Micah Heavens, among others.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b8a090abde23990597a4e988984f1435.jpg

Frank Edward Biography

Frank Edward is a gospel music minister(Contemporary) producer by profession, he plays several musical instrument and is a keyboardist and a member of the Presidential band of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome in Christ Embassy Church. He was born 22nd July, 1989 at Enugu state in Nigeria, He is the founder and owner of the record label Rocktown Records.

Career

His debut album “The Definition” was released in the year 2008. It was a 14-track album and was distributed by Honesty Music, His second album “Angels on the Runway” was released in 2010, and his third album “Unlimited” was released in 2011.

He is currently known as Nigeria’s Hottest Gospel rock artiste.

In 2013 appeared in the live performance of Sinach’s “I know who I am” video. He hasan high pitched voice. His songs covers variety of musical genres, he is also a music producer and a master mixer. As a result, Rocktown Records, which he owns, has a generation of upcoming talents including Gil Joe, King BAS, Divine, Nkay, Soltune, David and others.

In 2016, he featured with famous American gospel artiste “Don Moen” on an album “Grace”,

Alsofeatured with Nathaniel Bassey (Thy Will Be Done) and Jeanine Zoe (I’m in Love with You) in 2018.

Church Attending

Frank Edwards  is a member of Christ Embassy Church in Nigeria and LoveWorld Music Ministry.

Albums

• Definition (2008)

• Frankincense (2016)

• Birthday EP (2016)

• Born in July (2017)

• Unlimited – Verse 1 (2017)

• I’m Supernatural (2018)

• Unlimited – Verse 2 (2018)

• Born in July (2019)

Awards and Nominations

• Gospel artiste of the year in the sixth annual Nigeria Entertainment Awards (NEA). WON (May 2021)

• West Africa best male vocalist (WON 2012)

• Best hit single at the love world awards (WON 2012)

• Three awards at the Nigeria gospel music awards (male artiste of the year,song of the year and best male vocal).

Top Songs

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b8df7d30433458b7a0ad6dddcaf61a76.jpg

Net Worth

Frank Edwards is also the founder of the record label “Rocktown Records”. The following artiste are signed under this label: Gil, Divine, King BAS, Nkay and Micah Heavens. Edwards net worth is estimated at $600,000 and he has cars worth millions of Naira.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 1 day ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims