“I Wish I Have True Friends” – Regina Daniel Laments

Forum 3 years ago

“I Wish I Have True Friends” – Regina Daniel Laments

Billionaire’s wife, Regina Daniel has taken to social media to lament of her inability to get herself true friends.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0f43b23064bb4dc76a95fde8041261b9.jpg

The now mother of one hinted that she’s always there for her friends but hardly get similar treatment.

She wrote:-

“I wish I have friends that can be there anytime I need them like I do for them… Only your family can!!!”

Few moments ago, the Delta State born diva revealed how she was caught under the weather because of the recent cold.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 19 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up