SO SAD!! Eight People Burnt To Death In An Accident On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway

Forum 3 years ago

SO SAD!! Eight People Burnt To Death In An Accident On Lagos/Ibadan Expressway

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), has revealed that Eight people were on Saturday night burnt to death in an accident involving a Mazda bus on the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a2c5b0785b329e79bf3728068467471f.jpg

Mr. Ahmed Umar, the sector commander of the corps made this known while speaking to newsmen.

Umar explained that the accident, which occurred at about 8:45 p.m. near Saapade bridge, was caused by tyre burst.

Umar revealed that three injured victims were taken to Idera Hospital, Sagamu, for medical attention while the Health Department of Remo North Local Government Area was contacted on the burnt victims.

Umar advised motorist to be safety cautious while driving and obey all traffic rules and regulations.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others
Forum | 2 days ago

AGN Announces 4-day Prayer And Fasting After Death Of Junior Pope, Mr Ibu, Others

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says