Two Pastors Arrested For Alleged Sexual Abuse Of NYSC Member

Forum 3 years ago

Two Pastors Arrested For Alleged Sexual Abuse Of NYSC Member

Two men, identified as pastors, have been arrested by the Rivers State Police Command over alleged sexual abuse on a female youth corps member, serving in Obio/Akpor Local Government Area of the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/df4cc1cb7a0d0e24ff3277b1c41a6665.jpg

River State Commissioner of Police (CP) Joseph Mukan, confirmed the arrest on Saturday and explained that the matter was being investigated by State Criminal Investigation Department.

He said

“Yes, we refer to this issue, but the matter has not reached my desk. I believe it is still under investigation.”

It was gathered that the suspects, Austin Emmanuel and Peter Davies, who pretended to be praying for the 27 year-old corps member rubbed some substances on their victims face, which made her sleep off, thereby giving her captors the opportunity to abuse her sexually.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 16 hours ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Three Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Nasarawa
Forum | 16 hours ago

Three Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Nasarawa

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 16 hours ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 17 hours ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello