We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

‘No Matter How Touching Your Story Is, I Won’t Send You Money’ – Omashola Notifies Fans

Forum 6 years ago

‘No Matter How Touching Your Story Is, I Won’t Send You Money’ – Omashola Notifies Fans

BBNaija ex-housemate, Omashola Kola Oburoh has penned a message to those who keep on begging him for money on his social media page.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/36118c8619e7df642406e4cc223db380.png

The reality TV star, who is tired of people asking for financial assistance in his DMs, said he is also broke.

Taking to Instagram, Omashola shared a photo of himself with the words;

“No matter how touching your story is I won’t do transfer, so stop the many many DMs.

No need to write stories, I no get money”

See his post below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9c626c8a634710fa5d84b419bb128cf1.png

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes