Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment - Tinubu Assures

Forum 8 years ago

Buhari Will Tackle Insecurity, Unemployment - Tinubu Assures

Former Lagos State governor and national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has assured Nigerians that the incoming administration of Muhammadu Buhari will tackle the problems of insecurity, unemployment and other issues with utmost seriousness.

Tinubu gave the assurance on Thursday at the 12th convocation ceremony of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, where he is also the chancellor.

The former Lagos State governor, who was represented by Mr Akin Kekeree Ekun, asserted that Nigerians made the right choice by voting for Buhari during the presidential election. He assured the people that the president-elect would work hard to justify the confidence reposed in him by Nigerians.

[ads4]
“Nigerians would need a change of attitude towards nation building. Every Nigerian, especially the youths, must be ready to contribute their quota towards building a prosperous nation.

“The incoming administration will tackle problems confronting Nigeria with seriousness. A great opportunity is presented to us and we can no longer afford to pay lip service to youth development. You have now elected a president who will honour his duty.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 1 min ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi
Forum | 27 mins ago

Deteriorating Insecurity In Nigeria Really Concerning - Peter Obi

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 2 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud