Nigerian Comedian Taaooma Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Comedian Taaooma Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Apaokagi Adedoyin Maryam is a Nigerian comedian, content creator and cinematographer. In 2019, she gained notability for acting duo role and rose to prominence. Same year, she won Best Online Comedian at The Gage Awards 2019.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/46eab087e04b1f2c53387aca975e2b92.jpg

Taaooma Biography

• Apaokagi Maryam Abisola Also known as Taaooma she is a Nigerian Instagram Comedian and Cinematographer. Taaooma started in 2015 after she met her Boyfriend “Abula” Who taught her The Art Of Shooting, Directing and Editing.

Early Life & Education

• Taaooma was born In Ilorin, Kwara state on 28th of February 1999 into a family of Five (5) and Last Born of the Family, 

• Maryam Attended Dolastar Primary school, Adewole, Ilorin Kwara state. In 2009 Taaooma and her parent traveled out of Nigeria to Namibia,  a country in Southern African, She went to Amazing Kids Private School & Academy and she finished her secondary school at Concordia College, Windhoek, Namibia

• In 2015, Maryam Abisola Returned back to Nigeria and gained admission into Kwara State University Malate, also known as KWASU, in Ilorin where she studied Tourism and Hospitality

• She completed her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) On the 17th of July 2020 In Lagos state, Nigeria, and was given a Certificate.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/780eb61927960d6c14b59771aecf6f9c.jpeg

Career

• Maryam’s parent is not an actor or actress, In 2015 she met her Boyfriend “Abula” Who taught her The act of shooting, Editing, and Directing.

• She usually mimics the regular African mother in her comedy skits, emphasizing hilariously, the approach African mothers respond to the actions of their children

In an interview with Channels Tv, Taaooma said

I am not born with it and none of my family is a comedian, actor or actress, I met Greene Abdul Azeez Popularly Well known As Abula who is a Nigeria Music Video Director, I like him and his work then asked him to teach me how to Design a Birthday video and he promised to teach me even more than that

Abula told me if I really want to learn this Video Editing then I should start making a skit, but I didn’t have an idea of what to do and how to go about it, Then he started giving me a concept of mother and daughter (African Parent), that was how I started making a skit and learning Editing.

• The journey was not easy for her at some point she wanted to give up, Abula traveled to Lagos and there was nobody to put her through or guide her, Taaooma started watching Youtube video to learn more about Video editing.

• It’s not something easy to be a student and be chasing career, Taaooma tried all her possible best to make sure school and comedy didn’t affect each other, while she was still in school, Maryam normally goes home every Friday to shoot skit as much as she can then come back to school for editing.

• In 2018 Taaooma made her first money in Comedy when she was paid by a musician for Single promotion After then she started promoting and Advertising for companies and brands.

• Taaooma is one of the most followed Instagram Comedians with over 900,000 Active Followers.

Personal Life

• Taaooma mother wasn’t cool about her acting comedy at first because she believed it was going to affect her education, Taaooma promised her it won’t affect her school, it was then she later Accepted.

• If you are an active Taaooma fan then you are going to familiar with Greenade company,  The company Is owned by Abdul Azeez and has been in existence even before they met each other, but Abula and Taaooma is now managing the company.

• she also has plans to make movies in coming years.

Marital Status

• Taaooma is not yet married still Single

Taaooma Award

Best comedian 2019 at Gage Digital Awards

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/491999aebed445d936d33525006fb9f6.jpg

Net Worth

• Not Available yet

Taaooma Social Media Handles

FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions) Related To Taaooma Biography

Q1). How old is Taaooma?

Taaooma was born on February 28, 1999, As at 2020, Taaooma is 20years Old

Q2). Where is Taaooma from?

Taaooma was born In Ilorin, Kwara state Into a family of Five (5) and Last Born of the Family,

Q3). Taaooma boyfriend name?

Greene Abdul Azeez is known as Abula is Taaooma Boyfriend, They met each other in 2015 in Kwara State

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 11 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 16 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025
Forum | 17 hours ago

Netflix to Stop Reporting Subscriber Numbers in 2025