Thiago Alcantara Will Never Forger His Time At Bayern Munich

Forum 3 years ago

Thiago Alcantara Will Never Forger His Time At Bayern Munich

Thiago Alcantara has made the news official: he is leaving Bayern Munich. This Friday, he released an emotional letter to say goodbye to the club he has been at for the last seven years.

Saying goodbye is not easy. Thiago has struggled to say goodbye to Bayern Munich, but he has done it this Friday.

“Yes, it’s been the most difficult decision in my career. I’ve decided to end my time at this marvellous club. Here, at Bayern Munich, I’ve grown and I’ve developed as a player in the last seven years,” Thiago wrote in a letter.

He will never forget what he has been through in Munich: “Victories, triumphs, happy moments and also some tough ones. But what I’m most proud of is having arrived here as a young player, full of dreams and leaving the club with triumphs and identifying myself with Bayern. Their history, their philosophy, a new language and a different culture. Here I’ve learnt to love and respect a tradition, so I’m saying goodbye, but I’m never going to forget it.

“My family and I have been through incredible moments. You’ve treated me so well and loved me at Bayern Munich,” Thiago told fans.

He explained his reason for leaving. “My decision is only for sporting reasons. As a player, I want and I need to look for new challenges to keep on growing, like I did when I came here. Bayern will always be in my heart. Eternal thanks for everything, Bayern,” he concluded.

Pending official confirmation, everything seems to indifcate that he will continue his career at Liverpool. The Reds will pay Bayern around 30 million euros for him.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 3 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says
Forum | 1 week ago

Junior Pope: It’s Time To Prioritise Actors’ Welfare - Actress, Hilda Dokubo Says

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty