Nigerian Preacher Gbile Akanni Biography (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Preacher Gbile Akanni Biography (See Details)

Gbile Akanni is a Nigerian Preacher, author and renowned teacher of the Word. He holds an inter-denominational fellowship which attracts Christians of all backgrounds. He doesn’t run a church. He is an itinerant preacher who moves from one denomination to another on invitation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/21e43d3f165702567b97c8a91b01cd6e.jpg

Popularly known for his simplicity and preference to introduce himself as “Brother Gbile Akanni from Gboko”, he is a mentor to both the young and old across the nations. He is among the breed of Christian leaders disciplined by Pa Elton, to take the message of God’s kingdom to the very ends of the earth through the Holy Spirit.

Early Life & Education

Gbile Akani was Born on June 22nd into an “Ifa” (idol worship) family, in Masifa, Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

He graduated from  the University of Ibadan and alumnus of the Baptist Student Fellowship, 

He traces his spiritual upbringing to his childhood friend (Rev. Dr. DurosinJesu Ayanrinola)’s the grandmother who was always interceding for him to be a shining light out of his dark family. 

“She brought me and my very bosom friend, DurosinJesu, who is her own grandson, on her knees every blessed morning between 1970 and 1973, for deep prayer and intercession before we left for school and on our return in the afternoon, she gathered us again around her waist for more prayers and thanksgiving. She wished and prayed for me to become “a shining light” out of my very dark family. When persecuted at home, she was one “refuge” I could run to, who had soothing assurance in her words, “Don’t mind Akanni, your father…he will also leave those things, as I left my idol worship. I was threatened left and right, but I purposed in my heart, I would not deny Jesus. Till I die, I will ever live to serve Him.”

Career

A man with a high understanding of the Bible, Bro. Gbile as he is profoundly called heads a ministry, ‘Living Seed’ (a weekly fellowship gathering), centered in Gboko, Benue State Nigeria, where he resides.

The ministry is trans-denominational and reaches into every State of the nation. His Ministers’ Leadership Retreat which takes place in December every year is attended by 15,000 leaders from all walks of life, not just the Church.

In his companionship “Living Seed”, Gbile Akanni conducts Ministers’ Leadership Retreats on an annual basis. Every year thousands of people attend this place. It doesn’t matter what their origin, background, or story is. Any person that seeks God can find him in Gbile Akanni’s sermons. Mr. Akanni created not a church but a place where believers turn into righteous disciples with the help of God’s Word.

Bro Gbile Akanni is committed to turning believers into disciples. He has a great depth of the word of God. His authoritative teaching is deeply challenging and life-changing and he has a deep desire to see believers turn their focus on Jesus Christ alone. His areas of strength are in teaching and evangelism

He is in high demand and travels extensively around the world sharing the good news of  Jesus Christ. Because of his tight schedule, he is booked several months before the appointed date.

Kindly Note that Gbile Akanni owns a Foundation, it cant be regarded as a church.

Personal Life

Bro Gbile is happily married to a medical doctor, Sade Akanni, and together they have four children and live in Peace House Gboko, Benue State, Nigeria, West Africa.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7550d7bf6b2292d9e3c24c40bf7102cf.jpg

Books By Bro Gbile Akanni

• The Dignity of Manhood

• Becoming Like Jesus

• Costly Assumptions

• Timely Warning

• When God Speaks

• Silent Labors

• Becoming Like Jesus

• Costly Assumptions

• Costly Assumptions ok

• Foundation To Christian Living

• God’s Pattern For Christian Service

• Give Me A Drink

• Marital Relationship

• Quest For God

• No More Two

• Silent Labours

• A Bassa Heart

• Tapping God’s Resources For Life And Ministry

• The Dignity of Manhood

• The Price, Plight And Perils Of The Anointed

• Timely Warning

• Understanding The Concept And Conditions For Discipleship

• Unfading Beauty

• What God Looks For In His Vessel

• When He Comes

• When Men of the Force Need a Greater Force

• When The Heavens Are Closed

• Why Sit We Here Till We Die?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 3 days ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 3 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne