Court Orders Resident Doctors To End Strike (Read Full Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Court Orders Resident Doctors To End Strike (Read Full Details)

The National Industrial Court has ordered that members of the National Association of Resident Doctors (NARD) to call off their current nationwide strike.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e0af6483a26bd261a2f020f4120ebec3.png

Recall that the doctors embarked on industrial action on September 7, 2020.

Justice Ibrahim Galadima issued the order in a ruling on an ex-parte application filed by two civil society groups, the Citizens Advocacy for Social and Economic Rights, and the Association of Women in Trade and Agriculture.

NARD, the Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami; the Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire; and the Minister of Labour and Productivity, Chris Ngige are the respondents of the suit.

Ruling on the matter, Justice Galadima ordered the resident doctors to immediately resume their duties pending the hearing and determination of the motion on notice already fixed for October 8.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana
Forum | 3 hours ago

EFCC Didn’t Breach Kogi High Court Order By Seeking Arrest Of Ex-Governor Yahaya Bello, Says Falana

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others
Forum | 17 hours ago

Court Orders INEC To Publish Audited Election Expenses Of Political Parties, Others

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension
Forum | 17 hours ago

I’m Still In Charge - Ganduje Reacts As Court Stops Suspension

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello
Forum | 18 hours ago

EFCC Charge: Court Fixes Date to Rule on Substituted Service on Yahaya Bello