Check Out The Animal Blaqbonez Got As A Pet (Photo)

2 years ago

Nigeria Rapper, Blaqbonez decided to join his fellow colleagues who own pets and picked a crazy choice.

Blaqbonez posted a video of a chicken in a cage with him repeating ‘Starboy’ in the background.

He wrote; ‘got a pet, I feel like a dad already’. He won’t be the first artist to pick a crazy choice like this.

Wizkid a few years ago stunned fans when he showed off his pet goat on social media.

Burna Boy also earlier in the year showed off his pet monkey.

https://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/blaq.jpg

Comment Box is loading comments...
Related Forums
Petrol scarcity: Bad roads, high operational costs fingered as shortage persists
Forum

Petrol scarcity: Bad roads, high operational costs fingered as shortage persists

2 days ago
Britain’s Got Talent judges refuse to sign new contract after new judge is offered same pay as theirs
Forum

Britain’s Got Talent judges refuse to sign new contract after new judge is offered same pay as theirs

4 days ago
The illicit affair started right in my house and she got pregnant for him - Woman narrates how she lost her husband to her younger sister
Forum

The illicit affair started right in my house and she got pregnant for him - Woman narrates how she lost her husband to her younger sister

4 days ago
Peter Obi Could Be Nigeria’s Next President - The Economist
Forum

Peter Obi Could Be Nigeria’s Next President - The Economist

6 days ago