Arteta’s Honesty Made Aubameyang’s Renewal Possible

Forum 3 years ago

Arteta’s Honesty Made Aubameyang’s Renewal Possible

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, accompanied by Arsenal legend Ian Wright, revealed that a conversation he had with manager Mikel Arteta made him renew his contract with the Gunners.

After several speculation filled months, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Arsenal finally came to an agreement for his renewal. The striker, in a conversation with legendary Gunner Ian Wright, revealed his reasons for making the decision.

“I had a lot of time to think about it. I’ve been thinking about it for a year now. I talked to Mikel and I think he gave me a very clear vision of the future of the club and myself”, he said.

He confessed that he wants to make history at the London club: “Mikel was honest and direct, and I like that because we are always honest. I don’t know what your idea is right now, but you can go and try to win titles in other clubs or you can stay and have a legacy. That was the keyword”.

Ian Wright added “I remember talking to people about the great moment you’re in. You’re doing well and scoring, with some great scoring records”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 21 hours ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s gone 100% – Merson slams Arteta as Arsenal lose in title race

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 3 days ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

UCL: They have collective mechanisms – Mikel Arteta names offensive team
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: They have collective mechanisms – Mikel Arteta names offensive team