Nigerian Gospel Singer Eben Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Gospel Singer Eben Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Emmanuel Benjamin , a Lagos breed Nigerian gospel singer, vocalist, and songwriter became active in the music profession in year 2005, he’s under the record label “Hammer House of Rock”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/7e05a6e4603f42b0389cf701453ad508.jpeg

Eben Biography

Emmanuel Benjamin who had EBEN as his professional name was born and brought up in Lagos to a Christian family on September 9, 1979, He attended Orile Primary School and Community Grammar School, Orile, Lagos.

Personal Life

Eben got married to Jahdiel (Grace Okoduwa) on 30th September 2013, the union was blessed with 2 children.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0b54d9395e9dc1bfbd2f09d7def56d0e.jpg

Career

Eben started his singing vocation in the year 1997, his Older brother brought him up as a rapper, he then got to discover his self creative talent in singing and became a gospel singer. Eben became known after his first exciting show up at a youth conference organized by Pastor Chris in 2005 where “Imarama” was first heard.

Eben is a member of Christ Embassy founded by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. He released his Debut album, “On the Rock”, which includes songs like “Imaranma”, ”God Dey”, ”Iwo Nikan”, “I Don Hammer”, and some other tracks.
In 2010, he released a follow-up album, “Phenomenon”, which included songs like “Supper Man”, “Imele Papa”, “Siya Nma” and several other tracks.
In 2013, Eben released another album titled “Justified”, which included songs like “You Alone Are Worthy”, “Onye Nwem”, “How I Love You”, “For Ever” and “All The Way”. And also another album titled “Magnified”, with songs like “Stayed On You”, “Everything”, “Idi Nma”, “Lifted Hands” and other worship songs. Eben went viral after he released a song titled “Victory”.
Eben also has a record label called Hammer House of Rock, with a business arm called the Hammer House Ventures, which specializes in video and music production, event management and interior decoration.
On 15 September 2019, He hosted a life concert called Joyful Noise 2019 which featured top gospel musicians and also popular American musicians Bob Fitts and Phil Thompson.

Albums

• Studio Albums
• On the Rock (2007)
• Phenomenon (2010)
• Justified (2013)
• Magnified

Awards and Nominations

• PBO Musical Video Awards (2012)
• ‘Best Male Artiste’ Africa gospel Music Awards UK
• Best Male Artiste at the National Gospel Awards Nigeria
• Best Gospel Video Award at the Nigerian Music Awards
• Best Gospel Video ‘NMVA’
• Best West Africa award at the Africa Gospel Music Awards (2013)
• Album of the Year at the Crystal Awards (2014)
• Best Songwriter of the Year at the Lima awards

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/908d6447cca03c8ad3537ea577c0d11d.jpeg

Top Songs

Net Worth

Gospel Singer Eben Net Worth Is Estimated At $370,000

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush
Forum | 1 day ago

Tiwa Savage Reveals She Became a Singer Because of Her Crush

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt
Forum | 2 days ago

How Nigerian Soldiers Intercepted A Gun Runner In Taraba, Foiled Kidnap Attempt