We do not host files, we only fetch from random sources. If you want to take down a webpage of yours, submit the reports to dmca.waploaded.com and the page will be removed immediately.

Tell Us Something A Frustrated Graduate Student Once Said (Best Quote Wins)

Forum 6 years ago

Tell Us Something A Frustrated Graduate Student Once Said (Best Quote Wins)

The most frustrated people on earth are those that graduate without making money

After many years of schooling, I can imagine the heartbreak and how depressed it would be. E no easy walahi!

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb125a0eba02f9a9ef17e436abec3ff5.png

Is it the promise and courage they got from their uncles and mentors we want to talk about? Or the belief that “with my Educational level, I’m up to something”.

But Nigeria can fvck you up, forget what you studied and face the reality.

I had a friend who just graduated from the University of Ibadan. In a conversation with him, he said “Life no easy my brother, “I feel like doing yahoo with all my Bsc”.

Na wa ooo! So guys

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/753f609f7b19ec51add88f99129e2319.png

Oya Drop Your Quote In The Comment Section

Drop comments below

What's your rating?
0
{{ratingsCount}} Votes