South African Music Producer, Prince Kaybee Reveals Partnership With Clothing Companies

Forum 3 years ago

South African Music Producer, Prince Kaybee Reveals Partnership With Clothing Companies

Even though he has been busy with the upcoming Project Hope, SA music producer Prince Kaybee has recently established a new partnership with Cotton On/Factorie. According to him, he initially planned to make the announcement this Friday but because fans are already buying the products, he decided to do it now.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/3defc74b94fb7cca4ba201fc9cf59f2a.jpeg

“I was gnna announce this on Friday but my people already in stores buying. I’ve partnered with Cotton On/ Factorie and “Fetch Your Life” T’s are available at Cotton On/ Factorie or you can order online.?????” Prince Kaybee tweeted

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 6 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 6 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 8 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star