Otedola Ferrari: Make Sure You Are Making Money From Trolling People – Peter Okoye Tells Keypad Warriors

5 days ago

Peter Okoye a.k.a Mr P has also reacted to billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola buying three Ferraris for his daughters, DJ Cuppy, Temi and Tolani.

Peter in his post, told keypad warriors to make sure they are making money from trolling,hating and insulting people.

He wrote;

For those Keypad warriors always trolling,hating and insulting people! Make sure you are making money from it o! Including those always shouting Vanity upon Vanity! Don’t you want to live in this kind of Vanity? I hail una!

Pls read this sign, PLEASE DO NOT DISTURB I AM DEAF has given me an assignment.Let me just go and triple my hustle. #ProjectOtedola I no fit shout! After all Otedola and Dangote still Dey find Money! Who i come be?

Related Forums
Forum
Ratched’s Sarah Paulson Made Sure Ryan Murphy Would Cast Her In Lead Role
9 hours ago
Forum
“I Look At You And See The Rest Of My Life In Front Of My Eyes” – Ike Tells Mercy Eke
14 hours ago
Forum
Father Of The Year! Billionaire Femi Otedola Displays His Dance Moves With His Children (Video)
14 hours ago
Forum
#BBNaija: ‘My Greatest Achievement In Life Will Be To Emerge Winner’ – Laycon Tells Big Brother
14 hours ago