#BBNaija2020: Why I Can’t Have A Relationship With DJ Cuppy – Kiddwaya

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija2020: Why I Can’t Have A Relationship With DJ Cuppy – Kiddwaya

Kiddwaya, the evicted Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, has cleared the air on his intentions for billionaire’s daughter, Dj Cuppy.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/27f255ebc5018a88b299346b2ebbae39.png

Kiddwaya during his time in the BBNaija house mentioned Dj Cuppy a lot of times to housemates.

When asked if he would have an intimate relationship with Otedola’s daughter, Kiddwaya said he sees Cuppy as his best friend and would not demand a relationship from her.

According to him, he does not want a relationship from DJ Cuppy because he respects her and their friendship.

Kiddwaya said:

“I see Cuppy as a friend, we usually talk about everything I don’t know why people think oh can’t have a best friend as a female without feelings.

“When I like a woman I respect her and don’t cross that boundary and demand for a relationship.

“I wouldn’t make any promiscuous move at Cuppy because I respect her.

“We are close because we have the same set of friends and out fathers are close friends too.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I Knew I Would Marry My Wife a Month Into Our Relationship – Ebuka Obi-Uchendu

You Are In A Lesbian Relationship If Your Man Collects Money From You Without Giving Back To You - BBNaija
Forum | 1 month ago

You Are In A Lesbian Relationship If Your Man Collects Money From You Without Giving Back To You - BBNaija's Doyin Tells Women

Chris Brown Lists The Benefits Of Being In A Relationship With Him
Forum | 1 month ago

Chris Brown Lists The Benefits Of Being In A Relationship With Him