Why Celebrity Marriages Fail – Actress Stella Damascus Reveals

Forum 7 years ago

Why Celebrity Marriages Fail – Actress Stella Damascus Reveals

Nollywood actress, Stella Damascus has revealed the major reason for failing relationships especially among celebrities.

The star actress stressed that majority of Nigerians who have troubles in their relationship tend to put more energy in beginning of the relationship but later lose focus at the later stages or during marriages.

According to Stella Damascus, “A lot of us are guilty of this, Maintaining a relationship means that you have to be selfless. That is one trait that is very scarce to come by these days. It means less of you and more of the other. Unfortunately, we live in a time when we are taught to live, think and do for ourself more, then we can do for others. I pray for the spirit of SELFLESSNESS not just for me but for everyone in Jesus name. Don’t forget to join me on #periscope today for #sdmotivates God bless you all and #happynewweek #atl #nyc #florida #america #africa #stelladamasus #adiva #sdartsfoundation #Godlover”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother
Forum | 17 hours ago

Actress Nancy Isime Sends Message to Late Mother

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth
Forum | 18 hours ago

BLord Shares Grass-to-Grace Journey, Reveals Net Worth

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid
Forum | 23 hours ago

UCL: It’s going to happen – Tuchel reveals Bayern Munich player that’ll score against Real Madrid

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit
Forum | 1 day ago

Joaquin Torres’ Falcon Promo Image Reveals Danny Ramirez’s MCU Suit