#BBNaija: “I Don’t Want A Relationship Between Me & Erica” – Kiddwaya Reveals During An Interview (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “I Don’t Want A Relationship Between Me & Erica” – Kiddwaya Reveals During An Interview (Video)

In a recent interview with Beat F.M, Kiddwaya said he admires Erica a lot and he knows they will definitely do businesses together, but for now, he doesn’t want a relationship.

According to Kiddwaya, he wants People to understand that Erica doesn’t need a man to be big or to succeed. He said she wants the world to know that she can be powerful on her own without the help of a man.

He further mentioned that he wants to focus on himself right now and he’s sure she’s doing the same for herself.

Watch the video below:-

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 20 hours ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 23 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions