Kingsley Coman In COVID-19 Quarantine After Contact With Infected Person

Forum 3 years ago

Kingsley Coman In COVID-19 Quarantine After Contact With Infected Person

Coman’s availability to play on Friday is in doubt: Bayern Munich’s English release rules him out, while the German release does not.

Bayern Munich has just announced per press release that Kingsley Coman is now in quarantine at home after he came into contact with a person infected with COVID-19.

Kingsley Coman (24) will not feature in FC Bayern’s squad for this Friday’s opening game of the season against Schalke 04. The 24-year-old attacker has been in contact with a person infected with the coronavirus and is in now undertaking a period of isolation at home, in accordance with the guidelines outlined by the Robert Koch Institute and in coordination with the Health Department of the City of Munich. Coman will keep himself fit at home with remote virtual training sessions.

The Robert Koch Institute in Germany recommends home quarantine in the event of contact with an infected person. Coman will presumably remain in quarantine for at least a few days. Curiously, Bayern Munich’s original press release in German omits the detail that Coman will definitely not feature in the squad on Friday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I
Forum | 5 hours ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: If you don’t want to play, I’ll pick another person – Guardiola tells Rodri

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update
Forum | 1 week ago

One Person Dead, 8 Injured In Dosunmu Market Fire – Lagos Govt Gives Update

EPL: I’m most important person at Man City – Guardiola on why he scolds players
Forum | 3 weeks ago

EPL: I’m most important person at Man City – Guardiola on why he scolds players