How Manchester United Could Look Against Crystal Palace

Forum 3 years ago

How Manchester United Could Look Against Crystal Palace

Pogba is a possible absentee due to fitness concerns after a bout of coronavirus, but this may enable summer signing Van de Beek to make his bow after an unofficial debut against Aston Villa in a friendly at the weekend.

Elsewhere, Greenwood may not start depending on his manager’s feeling following his discipline issues with England.

Martial and Rashford are almost guaranteed starters, while Scott McTominay could get the nod ahead of Nemanja Matic and Fred alongside Van de Beek as the holding central midfielder.

https://i2.wp.com/talksport.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2020/09/lineup-2020-09-14T154602.849.png?ssl=1

The backline is likely to similar to the one we saw at the end of last season, although Eric Bailly and Victor Lindelof are currently tussling to be Maguire’s partner.

Meanwhile, between the sticks, De Gea may well get the first go, ahead of Henderson, but one slip and he’ll be for the chop.

This weekend you can hear FOUR Premier League games exclusively live on talkSPORT, including Manchester United v Crystal Palace, Arsenal v West Ham, and Southampton v Tottenham

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: You’ll never be champions – Klopp slams Liverpool players after Palace defeat

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Chris Sutton predicts Liverpool vs Crystal Palace, reveals major issue with Reds

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 6 days ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments