Shehu Sani Reacts As US Impose Visa Ban On Nigerian Politicians

Forum 3 years ago

Shehu Sani Reacts As US Impose Visa Ban On Nigerian Politicians

Shehu Sani, former Kaduna Central Senator, has reacted as the United States, US, imposed visa sanction on some Nigerian politicians.

Sani said the visa restriction would help Nigeria ensure credible and transparent elections.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e75eb4c517205cd44f67a1c16c2cce7b.jpg

Recall that the US had yesterday imposed a Visa ban on some politicians involved in rigging the last Bayelsa and Kogi governorship elections.

The sanction was disclosed by the spokesperson for the Department of State, Morgan Ortagus, in a statement.

However, the former lawmaker stressed that Nigeria’s failure to implement genuine electoral reforms led to foreign sanction.

In a tweet, Sani wrote:

“The US visa restrictions imposed on election riggers will help in the nation’s quest for transparent and credible elections by tackling impunity.

“Failure to implement genuine electoral reforms led us to foreign remedy.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 15 hours ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 17 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 21 hours ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa