Seun Egbegbe reconciles with Toyin Aimakhu as he publicly apologises to her

Forum 7 years ago

Seun Egbegbe reconciles with Toyin Aimakhu as he publicly apologises to her

Toyin Aimakhu's ex-lover Seun Egbegbe has finally mended fences with his ex after a very public and bitter breakup.

The CEO of Ebony Films had stirred up a media frenzy when he granted a series of interviews shortly after his break up where he lamented Toyin's alleged betrayal, making threats and declaring that her career was finished because he had warned movie producers never to have any dealings with the actress.

However, it is now water under the bridge as he has come out to apologise to his ex and wish her well. He wrote

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 1 week ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 weeks ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Nigerian Army Confirms Two Soldiers Serving In Enugu Stabbed Each Other Publicly In Market