132 New COVID-19 Cases, 185 Discharged And 1 Death On September 14

1 year ago

On the 14th of September 2020, 132 new confirmed cases and 1 death were recorded in Nigeria.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9319f8397f49b52d479716efdb17cef1.png

Till date, 56388 cases have been confirmed, 44337 cases have been discharged and 1083 deaths have been recorded in 36 states and the Federal Capital Territory.

The 132 new cases are reported from 11 states- Lagos (52), Gombe (27), Plateau (17), Kwara (10), Enugu (9), Ogun (9), Katsina (3), Ekiti (2), Bauchi (1), Osun (1), Rivers (1).

A multi-sectoral national emergency operations centre (EOC), activated at Level 3, continues to coordinate the national response activities

Related Forums
“It Has Been Paradise On Earth for Me” – Musician, KWAM1’s New Wife, Emmanuella Celebrates One Week Wedding Anniversary
Forum

“It Has Been Paradise On Earth for Me” – Musician, KWAM1’s New Wife, Emmanuella Celebrates One Week Wedding Anniversary

2 days ago
Kanye West Vows To "Restore" His Family With Kim Kardashian Amid Her New Romance With Pete Davidson
Forum

Kanye West Vows To "Restore" His Family With Kim Kardashian Amid Her New Romance With Pete Davidson

4 days ago
North Korean Man Sentenced to Death After Smuggling Squid Game Into Country
Forum

North Korean Man Sentenced to Death After Smuggling Squid Game Into Country

4 days ago
The Matrix Resurrections Japanese TV Spot Features New Footage of Neo & Trinity
Forum

The Matrix Resurrections Japanese TV Spot Features New Footage of Neo & Trinity

4 days ago