Drake mocks Rihanna as he addresses their romance rumours

Forum 7 years ago

Drake mocks Rihanna as he addresses their romance rumours

Drake has finally addressed rumours that he is dating Rihanna and this happened during an appearance on Saturday Night Live.

In his opening monologue for the hit US show, the rapper changed the lyrics to her hit single Work after chucking on a wig and saying he was the Bajan beauty. He attempted to put on
her accent and performed her track singing:

"See Drake ain't a meme, meme, meme, but it not all he seems, seems seems," he laughed. "Another joke again, again again, I swear we only friends friends friends!"

"I so excited to be here tonight, oh my God, oh my God."Hopefully, Rihanna will see the funny side!

According to reports, Rihanna and Drake have been dating "for months."

The pair - whose love lives have been the hot topic of conversation for years - set tongues wagging on Wednesday night when they performed Work at The Forum in Los Angeles as part of her Anti World Tour, before dancing the night away at The Nice Guy nightclub.

A source told People.com :
"They've [Rihanna and Drake] been secretly dating for months. They were dancing all night together [at the club]. They were very affectionate."This isn't the first time the brunette beauty has been romantically linked to the 29-year-old rapper as it was thought they also dated briefly a few years ago.

So sorry for my absence dearies. I traveled with my family for the weekend and we just got back!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit
Forum | 16 hours ago

Yellowstone’s Luke Grimes Addresses Kevin Costner’s ‘Unfortunate’ Exit

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years
Forum | 2 days ago

Touch Trailer Previews Romance Movie Spanning 50 Years