ALBUM REVIEW: Kiss Daniel - New Era

Artiste – Kiss Daniel
Album – New Era
Features – None
Producers – Dj Coublon, Young John, Masterkraft
Instrumentalist – Fiokee (Guitarist)
Label – G-World Wide
Running Time – 1 hour 30 minutes

Core fans of Good Music have been rummaging shocking marvel especially since the last time Kiss Daniel next rated was turned out irrepressibly bad. Thus, this review is simply a honest assessment of Kiss Daniel's debut album, New Era with consideration emphasized on proper and unsentimental rating of the constituent songs of the album, as with the overall arrangement. Like you guessed right, Kiss Daniel's debut is another one for the Good Music Lovers.

I would also like to add that this album belongs not only to Kiss Daniel, but to Young John and Dj Coublon as well. Masterkraft gave a good account of himself too. They certainly deserve commendation for the nifty work done on the album. Now digest the epoch review based on a track-by-track analysis.

This is actually my favourite in the album.
Late last year we uploaded street with Kiss Daniel where he told us on that video how he went from one studio to another begging for just a track and in retuen he was thrown out.
He is also telling us in this very track.
And With Coublon's composition and Fiokee's magic fingers they came up with an afro-beat.

[ Download Track Here ]

This is also a bomb,Where he thanks God for all his accomplishments.
I.e Record Label,Money,His Girlfriend(s),Fans etc,
Check on the track below.

[ Download Track Here ]

First of all when i heard "MA MA MASTERAFT ON D BEAT" i knew this album would be the talk of the town.
We all know his recent Mama is not receiving massive airplay like his Woju And Laye,and i think this is a nice track to cover up.

[ Download Track Here ]

When i saw SugarBoy on the list,i was like this is gonna be the worst track but just as they did in DJ shabsy's
Raba I never saw it coming....

[ Download Track Here ]

Now what rubbish is this? i never heard any reasonable lyrics on this track.
i will just give the track 10/100

[ Download Track Here ]

I saw this comming when i ckecked the track list, i saw no feature and i cleaned my eyes to check again but still thesame stuff.
This track is talking about his boldness of not featuring any artiste.
Kudos bros
100/100

[ Download Track Here ]

Now let me tell you my greatest shock on this very track.
I was expecting that this song was about a girl,but hell no;he was actually talking about his dead father,critics from people about using juju (Witch Power).This guy is realy killing me

100/100

[ Download Track Here ]

Kiss the lover boy.i guess this is a nice track sha for those that are in love.Nice one but could have done better stuff than this love here love there

[ Download Track Here ]

For me this is out off point i did not understand any thing here but i just dance to the beat as a normal nigerian would do,but maybe when am sad i will get the lyrics.

[ Download Track Here ]

For me this same song is also off point i did not understand any thing here but i just dance to the beat as a normal nigerian would do,but maybe when am sad i will get the lyrics also.

[ Download Track Here ]

The only thing am hearing here is just kiss daniel's voice nothing special

50/100

[ Download Track Here ]

Dope and nice love tune from the man.
Kiss Daniel just nailed it,wish to sing this song to my bae..*winks* Thimbs up man.

[ Download Track Here ]

I was thinking this type of track will not be included because you can not do a dope like this without thanking God.

Dopw track from kiss.

[ Download Track Here ]

Mehn i accept this tune.
I wonder why people must always talk.we posted here of critics that kiss got after the release of laye.

Kiss gat a message for them.

[ Download Track Here ]

This is the best nigerian album have seen for years now.
there is nothing like explicit words like YANSH like most of our spoilt artiste always mention.

I give the album 99/100

Waploadites What do you think about this album review?

Reviewed by Elaiho Fortunate
Biggynice

This review is based on writer idea and not of Waploaded.com, Writer is accountable for words or phrases used in the course of writing above review

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Weapons Cast: Benedict Wong & More Join New Line Cinema’s Horror Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Weapons Cast: Benedict Wong & More Join New Line Cinema’s Horror Thriller

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle
Forum | 2 days ago

New Deadpool & Wolverine Image Shows Hugh Jackman Ready for Battle

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden
Forum | 2 days ago

Anthony Hopkins Cast as German-British Composer in New Biopic The King of Covent Garden

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods
Forum | 2 days ago

Oscar Isaac, Kristen Stewart Cast in Mandy Director’s New Vampire Movie Flesh of the Gods