Fulham Have Handed New Contracts To Joe Bryan, Josh Onomah And Denis Odoi

Forum 3 years ago

Fulham Have Handed New Contracts To Joe Bryan, Josh Onomah And Denis Odoi

Play-off final hero Bryan and former Tottenham man Onomah have both penned new deals running until 2023, with Odoi committing for two more years. All three deals leave Fulham with the option to extend by a further 12 months.

Bryan scored both goals as Fulham beat Brentford in the Championship play-off final last month to secure promotion back to the Premier League. The full-backlhas since been linked with a move away, though, with Leeds United and Leicester City credited with an interest in him.

“I’m obviously delighted to commit a couple more years to the club,” Bryan said.

“We’re in the Premier League now so it’s nice to be able to give myself more time to develop and prove myself as a Premier League player.

“We came together as a team last year and it was nice to be able to repay a bit of the faith that the club and supporters have shown in me during my time here, by helping the club back into this league.

“Now it’s about improvement and making the step up again, to try and become an established Premier League team.”

Regarding Onomah, Fulham’s director of football operations, Tony Khan said: “Josh played a major role in our promotion, he has quickly become part of our Fulham family, I’m thrilled to extend his contract, and we all hope and expect that he’ll continue to contribute to our success in the Premier League.”

Onomah, 23, said: “I’m delighted. It’s always been my dream to play in the Prem properly, and I feel like I have the chance to do that here at Fulham. From the first minute I walked in I felt the love from the players, staff, fans, everyone involved with Fulham Football Club.

“I’m just going to keep going, this is just the start.”

Odoi has played 134 times for the club si

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song
Forum | 33 mins ago

Spyro Emails Portable, Requests Collaboration On a New Song

Civil War’s New ‘AI’ Movie Posters Spark Controversy
Forum | 5 hours ago

Civil War’s New ‘AI’ Movie Posters Spark Controversy

Refuge Trailer Unleashes Hell in New Renny Harlin Horror Movie