Omg! Popular Actress, Yvonne Nelson, Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Father...See Details

Forum 7 years ago

Omg! Popular Actress, Yvonne Nelson, Makes Shocking Revelation About Her Father...See Details

Popular actress, Yvonne Nelson who is widely recognized for her incredible acting skills and beauty has opened about her father.

The Ghanaian actress who is also a film producer, entrepreneur and a former Miss Ghana contestant made the revelation in a recent interview with The Punch.

The actress who earned a degree in Human Resource Management at Central University College in Ghana, also talked about it feels like talking to him.

When she was asked about her father-daughter with her dad, she said: "My dad was not a part of my life because he wasn’t there for me.

"So, I almost do not say anything about him because there is no relationship or love between us. My dad is like any other person out there because I didn’t have a chance to develop a relationship with him.

"We have each other’s phone numbers and he calls me when he feels like talking to me. It always feels like talking to a random person because there are absolutely no feelings whatsoever."

When further asked if she would forgive him and move on,she said: "Sometimes our society makes it hard for us talk about things like this. But, it’s my story and I don’t have any other way to say it and I don’t want to sugar-coat it.

"He was never a part of my life and it is quite unfortunate. We actually have an ‘okay’ relationship and it’s not like I won’t talk to him if I see him today.

"But it ends there because we do not have a relationship. Talking to him is akin to talking to someone you don’t know."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu
Forum | 1 hour ago

Vigilante Kills Popular Restaurant Owner In Enugu

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service
Forum | 2 hours ago

Church Member Hails Reverend Father As He Shoots A Gun During Service

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 2 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase