BBNaija: “I Never Knew There Were Love Triangles In The House” – Nengi

Forum 3 years ago

BBNaija: “I Never Knew There Were Love Triangles In The House” – Nengi

BBNaija housemate, Nengi claims she was not aware of the numerous love triangles that once flooded the house until last night.

Triky Tee took the liberty of revealing all the deep secrets and love triangles that were brewing in the house.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fc9a8077d4e91f6b3aba0dc6d61d4bcb.jpg

He mentioned the Prince, Wathoni and Tolanibaj situation which Nengi was Prince’s main focus at that time but detached himself when he couldn’t win her heart.

Nengi’s reaction to the news was hilarious as she said she never knew the house was full of love triangles.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 15 hours ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience