Niger East Senator, Musa distributes three truckloads of fertilizers to farmers

Forum 3 years ago

Niger East Senator, Musa distributes three truckloads of fertilizers to farmers

The Senator representing Niger East Senatorial District, Senator Mohammed Sani Musa has distributed three truckloads of fertilizers to farmers drawn from the nine local government areas of his constituency.

The fertilizers were given to the farmers to help boost agricultural production in the state.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/be438db65575802b34547b3ea2a33197.jpg

The nine council areas under Niger East include Shiroro, Munya, Paikoro, Rafi, Suleja, Gurara, Chanchaga, Bosso as well as Tafa.

Presenting the items to the farmers at his zonal office in Minna, Senator Musa, represented by Alhaji Baba Sule Bissalla said Niger State is blessed with vast arable land and that his constituency alone has the capacity to feed the whole nation as it is also blessed with arable land.

If given the necessary support, the farmers in Niger East can contribute immensely to boosting the economic capacity of the country.”

The lawmaker, however, decried the negative impact of insecurity on agricultural activities in the area, urging the federal government to tackle the challenge once and for all.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush
Forum | 3 hours ago

Residents Flee As Soldiers Leave Niger Community After Deadly Ambush

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State