Alex Iwobi Should Dump Everton Immediately – Udeze

Forum 3 years ago

Alex Iwobi Should Dump Everton Immediately – Udeze

Former West Bromwich Albion defender Ifeanyi Udeze has advised Alex Iwobi to leave Everton after failing to secure sufficient game time with the Premier League side.

The 24-year-old teamed up with the Goodison Park outfit in the summer of 2019 to end his 16-year stay with Arsenal, a club he joined when he was in primary school.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bfe7b1003e54b91761f4e32e99ef0698.jpg

The Toffees paid £28 million for the services of the Nigeria international but the versatile player has struggled to make much of an impact with the club since his arrival due to a loss of form and injury problems.

The forward did not make his side’s bench in their stunning 1-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Sunday.

Udeze feels it is time the Super Eagles star left the Goodison Park outfit despite still left with a four-year contract with the club.

“I think Iwobi should look for another club especially with James Rodriguez signed it will be difficult for him to play,” Udeze said on Brila FM.

“Imagine against Tottenham he did not make the bench and even the squad. So for me, he should start looking for another club.

“It’s painful for me but as it is, I think the best thing is for him to go elsewhere.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Iwobi equals Kanu’s assist record in Fulham’s win at West Ham

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child
Forum | 6 days ago

TikToker Claims Alex Unusual Is Pregnant With AY Makun’s Child

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: 11 Chelsea players miss training ahead of Everton clash