GOING NOWHERE!! Dortmund Confident Man United Target Sancho Will Stay At The Club

Forum 3 years ago

GOING NOWHERE!! Dortmund Confident Man United Target Sancho Will Stay At The Club

Borussia Dortmund are increasingly confident of keeping England winger Jadon Sancho, who is Manchester United’s top summer transfer target.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/563e233a9c0f646cb794bb763e6993dd.png

It is understood United can meet the 20-year-old’s personal terms, but there is no agreement over a fee.

Dortmund’s deadline for any deal to be agreed – 10 August – has passed and the German side do not want to sell Sancho.

United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer wants another wide player and the club are considering alternative targets.

Real Madrid’s Wales forward Gareth Bale and Inter Milan’s Croatia international Ivan Perisic, both 31, are two names that have been mentioned.

Neither fits the template of the young, energetic players Solskjaer has built his attack around at Old Trafford, but a short-term solution cannot be ruled out.

Dortmund want over £100m for Sancho, who they signed from Manchester City for £10m in 2017.

United do not feel a deal is possible at that valuation.

The Premier League club are losing about £5m for every match played match at Old Trafford played behind closed doors amid the coronavirus pandemic.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 11 mins ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 5 hours ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 6 hours ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 12 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd