Boko Haram: Again Mailafiya honours DSS invitation, says “if I perish, I perish”

Forum 3 years ago

Boko Haram: Again Mailafiya honours DSS invitation, says “if I perish, I perish”

The Presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress and a former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Dr Obadiah Mailafiya, on Monday, again honoured the invitation by the Department of State Services (DSS).

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/8b14d977c77624d0ae98745806752598.jpg

Mailafiya said if because he spoke about the plight of innocent citizens, he will perish, so be it.

He said “I’m the voice of the holy martyrs, and if I perish, I perish”.

WAPLOADED recalls that it is the third time that the DSS is inviting Mr. Mailafiya over comments he made on radio, concerning Boko Haram.

Mailafiya had alleged that a repentant bandit told him that a serving northern governor was a commander of the terrorist group.

Speaking to journalists before he entered the DSS headquarters in Jos, Mailafiya who arrived at 11:09 hours, said, “I’m the voice of millions of voiceless people.

“Both Muslim and Christian youths have taken me as their voice.”

“Thousands of people have been killed in this country; in Borno, Yobe, Adamawa, Katsina, Zamfara, Niger, Birnin Gwari, Southern Kaduna, Benue, Plateau and other parts of the country”, he decried.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 1 week ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 1 week ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m Grateful - Ini Edo Says As She Celebrates 42nd Birthday