Vedat Muriqi Is Now In Rome To Sign For Lazio

Forum 3 years ago

Vedat Muriqi Is Now In Rome To Sign For Lazio

Fenerbahce striker Vedat Muriqi arrived in Rome this Sunday to complete his move to Lazio. The deal has not been made official yet.

Muriqi is now in Rome. The Fenerbahce player will move to Lazio in the coming hours.

The striker arrived in the Italian capital this Sunday after the Sky Blues agreed to pay the Turkish side 20 million euros for the Kosovan.

Lazio themselves announced Muriqi’s arrival at the airport. They wrote a string of comments following his arrival in Italy. The club tweeted a flag of a pirate (the player’s nickname), his plane taking off, landing and photos of his arrival in Roma.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Swedish club, Norby IF sign Nigerian youngster
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: Swedish club, Norby IF sign Nigerian youngster

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact

Forum | 2 weeks ago

He’s like Fabregas – Wenger on player he wanted to sign for Arsenal
Forum | 2 weeks ago

He’s like Fabregas – Wenger on player he wanted to sign for Arsenal