#BBNaija: Money Was Never Really My Motivation Coming To The House – Kiddwaya

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Money Was Never Really My Motivation Coming To The House – Kiddwaya

Big Brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya, has insisted that the prize money was never really his motivation for being on the reality show.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b91b4014706dc5f9eed82816c50b5139.png

Kiddwaya told BBNaija host, Ebuka, after he was evicted on Sunday.

According to him, he wanted to try something new and connect with people in the house.

“Money was never really my motivation, I wanted to try something new and connect with people.”

”Networking is what I do, so I like to meet new people and connect, do something different.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 3 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne