BBNaija 2020: Why I want a man like Ozo- Uriel Oputa

Forum 3 years ago

BBNaija 2020: Why I want a man like Ozo- Uriel Oputa

Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Uriel Oputa has revealed that she would like to date a man like Ozo.

Recall that Uriel was part of the BBNaija reality show in 2017.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d7114d8bad2d91bf2c09b80a4211490e.jpg

Ozo since the beginning of BBNaija lockdown edition show has been seen chasing his love interest Nengi and seeking for a relationship despite being rejected several times.

Nengi who seemed tired of him hovering over her warned Ozo to stay away and focus on the game.

Ozo’s actions, however, got viewers on social media slamming and criticising him for not acting like a man and placing value on himself.

Reacting, Uriel in a post via her Instagram account on Sunday revealed that she wants a man like Ozo in her life.

According to her, men with such personalities would be dedicated and will not cheat.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 12 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 15 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 16 hours ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race