EPL: Porto reduces asking price for Man Utd to sign Alex Telles

Forum 3 years ago

EPL: Porto reduces asking price for Man Utd to sign Alex Telles

FC Porto has reduced their asking price for Manchester United to sign defender, Alex Telles, for €20 million (£18.5m), according to Portuguese outlet, A Bola.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6194b45e36c4cb7364aa02b7813863fb.jpg

WAPLOADED recalls that Man United is set to sign Telles after the player’s representatives travelled to Manchester last week for further discussions with the Red Devils’ chiefs over a possible transfer for the 27-year-old.

Porto had initially demanded around €30 million (£27.7m) asking price for Telles.

The Portuguese giants are wary of Telles being able to leave on a free transfer when his current contract expires next summer and are now willing to accept a €20m transfer fee for the Brazilian.

Telles has also been linked with Chelsea and Wolves.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: John Terry names four toughest strikers he faced during his career

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu
Forum | 2 days ago

Those Asking Me to Apologize Worse Than Jonathan, Buhari, Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu