"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

"The father of my twins is not a Ghanaian"- Actress Nadia Buari speaks on babydaddy's nationality

Forum 8 years ago

"The father of my twins is not a Ghanaian"- Actress Nadia Buari speaks on babydaddy's nationality

Ever since Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari’s gave birth to her twin daughters, speculation have been rife as to who the father of the children could be. Some even suggested that ex-boyfriend Jim Iyke was responsible, but the mullatto actress has put the rumours to rest as she has come out to say categorically that her babydaddy is not a Ghanaian.

She wouldn’t either disclose his nationality.
When asked by Bola Ray onStarr Chaton Ghana's Starr 103.5 FM Wednesday evening she said “the father of my twins is not a Ghanaian.”

She was romantically linked with Jim Iyke for quite sometime before they broke up shortly after Jim's very public deliverance from demons in TB Joshua's Synagogue Church of All Nations.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham
Forum | 18 hours ago

EPL: Arteta will not give up – Guardiola speaks ahead Man City vs West Ham

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 1 day ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son
Forum | 1 day ago

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed
Forum | 2 days ago

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed