#BBNaija: I Can’t Date You Cause You Are A Perfect Person – Nengi Rejects Ozo

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: I Can’t Date You Cause You Are A Perfect Person – Nengi Rejects Ozo

Ozo’s elder sister, Narcy Chukwu, has taken to her social media page to ask people to stop criticizing and mocking Ozo in the Big Brother Naija house because he loves Nengi on National Tv.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e48367eebc7d38c104c4a27fa5e19757.jpeg

Narcy said Ozo is just in a confined space were he doesn’t have social support system who can talk to him, as such should not be mocked for loving a fellow housemate.

She also said Ozo is human and that he has not hurt anyone yet and does not deserve the backlash his getting.

Narcy, shares videos on her social media page, as she listed reasons why Ozo should not be criticized.

She wrote;

“Good day everyone. So I’ll be interrupting your day a bit to talk about the things going on with my brother @OfficialOzoBBN and I hope it gets you all to understand a bit more and to please please stop the hate and negativity❤⭕

He is just being human..just as well all are.

He hasn’t hurt anyone and yet he is being dragged like someone who has.

The world would be a much better place if we focused on each others strengths and not our weakness or most especially our “perceived weaknesses” Love and light always”

Watch video;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 19 hours ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie
Forum | 19 hours ago

Monkey Man Digital Release Date Set for Dev Patel Action Movie

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience