#BBNaija: Laycon Tells Kiddwaya The Type Of Women He Has Taste For, Erica Doesn’t Come Close

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Laycon Tells Kiddwaya The Type Of Women He Has Taste For, Erica Doesn’t Come Close

BBNaija housemate, Laycon has revealed to Kiddwaya the type of women he really admires.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a68605145bcee81d4be98dc35459e8c7.png

Laycon in a conversation with his friend this morning said that he is much attracted to women who are older than him.

This is because he gets to escape the stress of outings which take too much time and money.

He said;

“I’m attracted to women older than me. Age does not have anything to do with relationship.

“The oldest I dated was four years older than me.

“Like when I was 19-year-old I dated someone who was 21-year-old.

“I date older women so there’s no conversation like ‘come and take me out’ and all of those things.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 1 day ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors