LET’S END THIS!! Burna Boy Or Davido, Who’s Currently The Real ODOGWU, Champion Of Afrobeat?

Forum 3 years ago

LET’S END THIS!! Burna Boy Or Davido, Who’s Currently The Real ODOGWU, Champion Of Afrobeat?

Sincerely, I personally won’t be revisiting this argument again

Let’s end the conversation today.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b1ebdb90d3bad127c16c0eb5eb718cfe.png

We need to know who’s the real “Odogwu” since the title is swinging between the two lads.

You’re asking where is Wizkid?

Apparently, the “Made In China” sorry “Made In Lagos” teaser is yet to impress the whole nation, after failing to drop his two years anticipating album.

You’ll agree with me that the list is now been updated which either African Giant or 30BG boss will occupy the first and second spots while Wizkid will comfortably sit at the third position. Case closed!!

But it seems these two lads (Burna Boy and Davido) really want us (Nigerians) to classify them accordingly. Without mixing up.

In the last two years, they have both impressed dropping albums and topping charts which is clearly why they outshined Wizkid.

But we can’t fold arms and watch them fighting for the throne every time.

We need to let them know who’s the real KING of Afro Beat and the failed opposition should manage the second spot.

So the question is ?

Burna Boy Or Davido, Who’s Currently The Real ODOGWU, Champion Of Afrobeat?

Drop your comments

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 10 hours ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with
Forum | 1 day ago

Champions League: Mbappe names club he wants to win trophy with

Davido Reveals He No Longer Communicates With Wizkid and Burna Boy
Forum | 1 day ago