#BBNaija: I Might Be Evicted On Sunday – Prince Reveals

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: I Might Be Evicted On Sunday – Prince Reveals

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Prince has expressed fear over his stay in the Lockdown house.

Prince is up for possible eviction this week, alongside Kiddwaya, Dorathy and Ozo.

When asked how he feels to be nominated, Prince said he has mixed emotions about eviction on Sunday. According to him, he might be evicted on Sunday because he is up against strong contenders.

He, however, noted that he is hopeful of escaping the eviction and being in semi-finals.

“I’m doing good and glad that I won a juicy task which relieved the pain from the nominations. Although I have mixed moods about Sunday’s eviction, I’m hopeful of surviving the eviction,”

He said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 19 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 19 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 21 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star