Justin Bieber's replies a fan who called him a douche for not wanting to take photos anymore

Forum 7 years ago

Justin Bieber's replies a fan who called him a douche for not wanting to take photos anymore

Earlier, Justin Bieber went on a rant saying he was done taking photos with fans because they never say hi to him or see him as a human rather they only want to take photos with him which makes him feel like a zoo animal. Well, a fan @Braekess thought it was inappropriate for Justin to make that kind of decision because according to the fan, taking photos comes with being a celebrity. He told Justin to get over himself and stop being a douche. Justin Bieber replied him with a mature response. He wrote;

Braekess you are so right btw your Instagram name is fire. Years ago it was impossible to even take a picture at anytime not everyone was accessible to a camera now everyone has a camera phone and Now it's just a different thing.If you think setting boundaries is being a douche I'm the biggest douche around but I think it's smart and will be the only way I last. I wanna enjoy life and not be a slave to the world and their demands of what they think I need to do!! I love the fact that I am able to make people happy but cmon if you truly were in my position you would understand how tiring it is ( boo hoo Justin get over it) I'm going to keep making decisions I feel are fit for my growth and no human being will make me feel bad for it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
City on Fire: Challengers’ Justin Kuritzkes to Adapt Austin Butler-Led Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

City on Fire: Challengers’ Justin Kuritzkes to Adapt Austin Butler-Led Movie

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence
Forum | 4 days ago

Davido Cheers As Fan Proposes To Girlfriend In His Presence

Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-Hubby, Justin Dean Claimed She Staged Her Attack For Clout
Forum | 6 days ago

Korra Obidi Reacts After Ex-Hubby, Justin Dean Claimed She Staged Her Attack For Clout

Stakehorse: Justin Lin to Direct Amazon MGM Crime Thriller
Forum | 1 week ago

Stakehorse: Justin Lin to Direct Amazon MGM Crime Thriller