Nigerian Instagram Comedian Sydney Talker Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Forum 3 years ago

Nigerian Instagram Comedian Sydney Talker Biography & Net Worth (See Details)

Nigerian Instagram comedian Sydney Talker has updated his followers by sharing the result of his coronavirus test. ... Born Sydney Egere, he is one of Nigeria's influential Instagram comedians whose hilarious comedy skits have earned him a place in the entertainment industry.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/a5fac776e4e085f45048cf90bc13c695.jpg

Sydney Talker Biography

Sydney Talker is one of the new Comedians in the Nigerian Comedy Industry. He came at a time when Broda Shaggi and Lasisi Elenu were trending. Sydney Talker is Currently 24 Years of age. He was born on October 12, 1996. He’s in the same category with the likes of Nasty Blaq, Pankeeroy and TheCuteAbiola.
Born Sydney Egere, Sydney talker is one Nigerian Instagram comedians whose hilarious skits have earned not only a face but also some cool cash.

Born in the year 1995, 23-year-old Sydney talker is an Edo state boy but was born and raised in Lagos, Nigeria.
Sydney Talker is an undergraduate of the University of Benin where is currently studying computer science. According to him, his choice for computer science was borne out of his desire to learn videography. “I chose to study computer science because I thought I would learn videography but I am not getting that at the moment”, he said during an interview with Punchng.

Popular with his weird facial expression and the white towel, Sydney talker currently has over half a million followers on his Instagram account with thousands of subscribers on his Youtube Channel.

Sydney Talker was raised by his mother as his parent got divorced when he was a little boy. He said he often gets inspiration for his skits though the happenings around him an often try to make videos that everyone can relate with.

He has featured in Comedy skits with several Comedians including Nastyblaq.
Sydney Talker’s family record is not yet known. He is still a raving Upcoming Comedian. We don’t know if he has brothers or sisters.

Sydney Talker Education

Sydney Talker has a computer-related background, he is an undergraduate at the University of Benin, studying computer science.

His choice for computer science was borne out of his desire to learn videography. Although videography is not a major course taught in Nigerian universities under computer science, Sydney talker’s passion was not kindled towards videography.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/dd5c4b6cd8e6eec5fa2b0135705cc9fa.jpeg

Sydney Talker Comedy

Sydney Talker despite being raised by his mother as his parent got divorced when he was a little boy gives joy to many Nigerians. According to him, he often gets his inspiration through the happenings around him and makes his videos in a way that everyone can relate with.

Sydney Talker came into the limelight in 2016 when he released “The Poor Power Supply” comedy skit. His funny face earned him the nickname ‘Mr. Bean of Nigeria’. He has sometime been bashed severally for promoting sexual harassment in his comedy skits. Speaking on his funny face, Sydney Talker noted that the funny face was just a random act in his videos until a Nigerian actress, Toyin Abraham, told him the concept is unique. So, he started paying close attention to making his face even funnier.

During an interview with Punch Ng, Sydney Talker comments on his funny face, “People used to talk about my facial expressions, but I never paid attention to it until last year when I met Toyin Abraham. She said my facial expressions were distinct, and she called me the Mr. Bean of Nigeria. Since then, I have focused more on my facial expressions. Initially, I thought of building my brand around my towel, but Toyin Abraham advised me to focus more on my facial expressions. Even when I dance, people still talk about my facial expressions”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/d36e4284da97b5f85f233d161dfa4e85.jpeg

Sydney Talker Networth

Sydney Talker’s net worth is an estimated $125,000 as he doubles as a comedian and MC.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 1 day ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation
Forum | 2 days ago

List Of Nigerian Celebrities Prosecuted For Naira Mutilation

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music