PREMIER LEAGUE!! Leeds Manager Marcelo Bielsa Confirms He Will Stay At The Club This Season

Forum 3 years ago

PREMIER LEAGUE!! Leeds Manager Marcelo Bielsa Confirms He Will Stay At The Club This Season

Leeds head coach Marcelo Bielsa says “everything has been sorted” for him to remain in charge of the club this season.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/584b9d805f52fe00b774909fee9cf1bb.png

Bielsa brought Leeds’ top-flight exile to an end when he led them to the Championship title in July – the club’s first silverware since 1992.

When joining the club in the summer of 2018, Bielsa signed a two-year contract at Elland Road, with an option of extending the deal for another season.

Bielsa did not wish to comment on his future during the Championship victory celebrations, but has now confirmed he will stay for the club’s first season back in the Premier League.

“I will be working the next season at Leeds United,” said Bielsa at a news conference ahead of Saturday’s trip to Liverpool, live on Sky Sports.

“Everything has been sorted and it is definite that I will be here next season.”

Leeds will begin their Premier League campaign against Liverpool at Anfield on Saturday.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 20 hours ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain
Forum | 1 day ago

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Trailer Previews Max Thriller’s Newest Villain

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

The Witcher Season 5 to End Hit Netflix Series