Rapper IllBliss Comes For An Aspiring Artiste, Says ''May A Thousand Bats Rape Your Mother" After He Said " He Can't Rap "

5 years ago

Nigerian rapper Illbliss threw caution to the wind today and went ballistic on a follower after the aspiring model, artiste and VJ out of nowhere started abusing him and said rapping wasn't his calling!

Without even thinking of it, Illbliss replied that may a thousand bats descend and rape the young boy's mother and more hell was let loose!
Peep at the tweets beneath;

The two men later kissed and made up after Illbliss apologized for his outburst.

Related forums
Violence done to women, children against human values, says Edo CP
Forum

Violence done to women, children against human values, says Edo CP

5 hours ago
The Oyinbo In Me Is Confusing Me Already – Yvonne Jegede Says As She Shares The Food She Has Been Eating Lately
Forum

The Oyinbo In Me Is Confusing Me Already – Yvonne Jegede Says As She Shares The Food She Has Been Eating Lately

9 hours ago
When A Man Says He Loves You, Don
Forum

When A Man Says He Loves You, Don't Conclude He Wants to Marry You – Actress Ani Amatosero Warns Ladies (Video)

10 hours ago
Nothing Is Impossible - Yul Edochie Says As Whitemoney Affirms Intention To Win A Grammy Next Year
Forum

Nothing Is Impossible - Yul Edochie Says As Whitemoney Affirms Intention To Win A Grammy Next Year

10 hours ago