I am not afraid to testify – Malami fires back at Magu

Forum 3 years ago

I am not afraid to testify – Malami fires back at Magu

The Attorney-General of the Federation (AGF), Abubakar Malami (SAN), has said he will gladly testify before the Justice Ayo Salami-led Presidential panel against the suspended EFCC boss, Ibrahim Magu if he is summoned.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/fb7f933d50f2a71a84c9da67162a300f.jpeg

Malami said this while answering questions on Arise TV on Wednesday morning.

He was reacting to a letter written by the suspended acting Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, Ibrahim Magu, calling on Salami to summon the AGF.

If the Ayo Salami panel invites Abubakar Malami as a person or in the capacity of AGF for any testimony, for any clarification, for examination or cross-examination, Abubakar Malami will wholeheartedly, gladly within the spirit and context of the rule of law be there to testify within the context of the rule of law.

“Our position as a government is to submit to the rule of law and the rule of law component of it requires that we appear when we are called upon to clarify issues, when we are called upon to be examined, when we are called upon to be cross-examined.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique
Forum | 1 week ago

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique

Forum | 2 weeks ago

You Can
Forum | 3 weeks ago

You Can't Take Away What God Has Given - Dino Melaye Fires Back At Those Attacking Him Over His Automated Car Port And Luxury Cars

Turkey: Osayi-Samuel fires Fenerbahce to victory against Hatayspor
Forum | 1 month ago

Turkey: Osayi-Samuel fires Fenerbahce to victory against Hatayspor